Jeff Copeland | Broker/Owner
My name is Jeff Copeland, and I partner with investors from all over the U.S. and abroad to expand their investment property holdings here in the Tampa Bay Area. I help investors like you find, analyze, inspect, negotiate, acquire, and manage investment properties here in Florida. Our team provides real estate investors with a “Triple Threat”:
Real Estate Brokerage – As a real estate broker, I focus primarily on working with real estate investors. I have represented investors on 30 to 40 transactions per year for the past several years, and as our brokerage continues to grow, we have real estate agents specializing in every aspect of the Tampa Bay real estate market.
Property Management – With almost 200 units (and counting) under management, our property management team specializes in managing both single family and multi-family investment properties for out of state real estate investors. Our property management team is driven by four overarching goals:
- Maintaining the condition of your properties, to include major systems and components, cleanliness, and safety.
- Minimizing operating expenses.
- Maximizing rents and rent collections.
- Reducing vacancy and turnover.
Certified Building Contractor – In addition to our real estate brokerage and property management services, I am also a principal in a small construction company that maintains our rental inventory, provides turnover services for vacant units, and performs renovations and upgrades to units for owners looking to add value and increase rents.
I have sold and managed millions of dollars’ worth of investment property in St Petersburg, Tampa, and Clearwater. I’m an active real estate investor myself, so I truly understand the numbers, and how they impact the goals and objectives of real estate investors when it comes to analyzing the cap rate, cash on cash return, financing, repairs, and other costs of an investment property…as well as the critical importance of maintaining high occupancy rates at full market rent.
In addition to my experience as a real estate broker, property manager, contractor, and investor, my education and executive management experience in business and the public sector are a tremendous asset to my real estate investor clients. I hold a master’s degree in public administration, and a bachelor’s in management and international business. I also hold advanced certifications in risk management and human resources.
- New office location opened at 5600 Dr MLK Jr St N in St Pete
- 25 investor property acquisitions/sales
- Over $7.1M in real estate sold
- 228 units/over $20M in real estate assets under management in Pinellas and Hillsborough Counties
- 5-Star client rating
- 35 investor property acquisitions/sales
- Over $9.4M in real estate sold
- 175 units/over $15M in real estate assets under management in Pinellas and Hillsborough Counties
- 5-Star client rating
- Barbara Leonard, Resident Services Coordinator
- Jamie Wright, REALTOR, Leasing Coordinator
- Al Carlsen, Maintenance Coordinator
- Caden Copeland, Accounting Coordinator
- Jackson Copeland, REALTOR, Training Coordinator
- John Hopkins, REALTOR
- Doug Crenshaw, REALTOR
- Rob Reed, REALTOR
- Carmen Harris, REALTOR