Bi-Weekly Zoom Coaching Calls for Real Estate Investors
Every other Friday at 2:00pm EST, we host a Coaching Call for our real estate investor clients! [See archive below for recordings of recent sessions]. These are open to the public and anyone is welcome to join:
Our bi-weekly calls consist of a brief intro to the company, followed by a Q&A Session with Jeff and/or a special guest (typically an industry partner such as a mortgage lender, commercial lender, attorney, CPA, or other real estate related professional).
These sessions provide an invaluable opportunity for both aspiring and experienced investors to get some facetime with Jeff and our other team members, as well as a chance to dive deeper on various topics related to real estate investing, ask questions, and learn from each other!
Coaching Call Archive:
- April 16th, 2021: 1031 Exchanges with Dave Foster
- April 2nd, 2021: Investor Q&A with Jeff Copeland
- March 26th, 2021: Tax Time with Taylor Brugna, CPA
- March 19th, 2021: From Contract to Close with Doug Crenshaw
- March 12th, 2021: Legal Pitfalls & Eviction Avoidance with Attorney Harry Heist
- March 5th, 2021: Investor Q&A with Jeff Copeland
- Feb 26th, 2021: Commercial Lending with Amy St Hart of Republic Bank
- Feb 19th, 2021: Residential Mortgage Lending with Tracie Mayo of Savvy Mortgage
- Feb 12th, 2021: Investor Q&A with Jeff Copeland
- Feb 5th, 2021: Investor Q&A with Jeff Copeland