Zoom Coaching Calls for Real Estate Investors
We host occasional Zoom Coaching Calls for our real estate investor clients! These are open to the public and anyone is welcome to join.
[See archive below for recordings of recent sessions]
Our sessions consist of a brief intro to the company, followed by a Q&A Session with Jeff and/or a special guest (typically an industry partner such as a mortgage lender, commercial lender, attorney, CPA, or other real estate related professional).
These sessions provide an invaluable opportunity for both aspiring and experienced investors to get some facetime with Jeff and our other team members, as well as a chance to dive deeper on various topics related to real estate investing, ask questions, and learn from each other!
Coaching Call Archive:
- July 22nd, 2021: Acquiring Short Term Rentals with Luke Rorech
- June 25th, 2021: Creative Commercial Financing Strategies with Amy St Hart
- May 14th, 2021: Investment Property Financing with Tracie Mayo
- April 30th, 2021: BRRRR Method Case Studies with Jeff Copeland
- April 16th, 2021: 1031 Exchanges with Dave Foster
- April 2nd, 2021: Investor Q&A with Jeff Copeland
- March 26th, 2021: Tax Time with Taylor Brugna, CPA
- March 19th, 2021: From Contract to Close with Doug Crenshaw
- March 12th, 2021: Legal Pitfalls & Eviction Avoidance with Attorney Harry Heist
- March 5th, 2021: Investor Q&A with Jeff Copeland
- Feb 26th, 2021: Commercial Lending with Amy St Hart of Republic Bank
- Feb 19th, 2021: Residential Mortgage Lending with Tracie Mayo of Savvy Mortgage
- Feb 12th, 2021: Investor Q&A with Jeff Copeland
- Feb 5th, 2021: Investor Q&A with Jeff Copeland